Monday, April 18, 2011

Beauty Abounds at the Flower Fields

Beauty Abounds at the Flower Fields


Rita's booth - Lovely!
This rose is  called "Whisper" - how apropos!


In the Artist's Garden
Fragrant Sweet Peas in front of the fields

Julia Child rose
 Sunday Hubby and I went to see the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. Soul feeding colors stretched as far as the eye could see. Stopped by Rita Reade & Christy Repasy's booth and picked up a beautiful sign for my flower bed. A magical day.

A corny picture of Mike :)



My "find" from Rita Reade's booth
more of Rita/Christie's booth

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Looks like you had some fun shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Janelle, so good to see you and meet your husband. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love the photos. Thank you for coming and for choosing one of my signs too. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenelle, the flower fields are beautiful. Sounds like you and Mike had a lovely day. Rita and Christy's booth is really pretty.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhhh looks like a really fun day!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter too :))

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post!!! I love the Spring in your step!!! I missed Vintage Marketplace but always a lovely time! Love the awesome share!

    ReplyDelete