Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tara Wilson at Whimzy!

Please see my new blogs/websites




Last weekend I took an amazing jewelry class from the energetic and effervescent
 Tara Wilson, artist extraordinaire 
and proprietress of Lulumax.


Above is the bracelet I created- love it! Been wearing it non-stop. Tara was an incredible instructor.


We all had a blast and learned a ton!


Everyone was thrilled with the final result.
Tara will be at Glitterfest, Oct. 13-
see you there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

ox
Jenelle



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenelle,
    Oh goodness - your bracelet cuff is fabulous. I can see why you are wearing it every day!! it is really lovely and I would love to make one just like it to wear every day!!.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

    Have a beautiful creative day.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin!
    Always a delight to visit your blog :)

    Warmly-
    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee! I wish I still lived in So. Cal. I would definitely be going to Glitterfest!
    Have a grand time there!
    Teresa in Central California
    http://amagcialwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete