Saturday, May 14, 2011

Un Giorno Molto Speciale - A Special Day at Rita Reade's!

Soldering with Rita
Objects of beauty made with Rita's instruction
 What an incredible day!
 My good friend Raylene and I headed down to bucolic Rainbow for a soldering class with Rita Reade.
I learned a tremendous amount and had such a great time. Everyone created unique and beautiful vintage bottles, we had a wonderful lunch alfresco by the pool --it was such a creative day filled with inspiration. I can't wait to do it all over again!


Goodie Bags and Orange Glaze Cupcakes greeted us
Rita and I (before class starts - my make up is still on!)
Into Rita's darling kitchen where she whips up cappuccino's for everyone
Eye Candy in Every Corner
Raylene and Liz


A delicious lunch
A Special Group of Ladies having a blast!

3 comments:

  1. I had a BLLLLAST! Thank you Jenelle
    looking forward to another Special adventure with you and the girls. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time! Rita's home is the most warm & inviting place to be and her cappuccinos cant be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenelle,

    this looks like sooo much FUN,
    and I LoVe your objects of beauty !
    This is something I want to learn how to do,
    thank you for sharing all the great snaps and inspiration !

    ReplyDelete