Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 10 Review


30 Days 'O Blogging. Day 10. One third complete. Doing this 30 day jaunt has created a concentrated focus that is wonderful. Previously, I thought about blogging in "shoulds." I should be blogging 2 -3 time a week. I should have my camera with me. I should blah, blah, blah.


There has been a paradigm shift in my thought process. Now, I have a list of blog topics for the week, my camera is always with me AND I am doing more art --daily sketching, art journaling and doodling.


Blogging daily is a challenge. Creating the content and photos is the easy part. Creating the time has been the most difficult aspect for me.


So far, this is a very positive endeavor. I'll keep you posted :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

ox
Jenelle

2 comments:

  1. Jenelle your tree is charming, as is the little guard posted underneath it!
    I am curious about the holly painting, is this your work?
    What is it painted on and what is the medium that makes it so shiny?
    I'm loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete