Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting this in under the wire

Ruben Barajas, myself and Nancy Rosa in front of a pic
of campers at Paul Newman's Rowdy Ridge Camp
Wow, I just hit the wrong button and deleted my entire post!! I am sliding this post in under the wire. It's 11:00p.m - which is quite late for a gal who gets up at 4:00a.m. So, I'm just going to share my day - which was actually pretty incredible.

Managed to get some pages in my Moleskin gesso'd, textured stamps and rubbed with oil pastels. Had hoped to do some watercolor sketches, but the day took off.

Attended the Holiday Party for Paul Newman's Rowdy Ridge Camp held at the Scott Newman Center. I'm so honored to be creating a Healing Thru Art Program for the moms of the campers (more on that in the next day or so) It was a wonderful party - I met incredible people all dedicated to making this camp a transformational experience for the kids and their mothers. Everyone had a fun time :)


I can't wait to get up tomorrow and create some art. Been thinking about it all day. Okay, I'm going to sign off. See you manana :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

ox
Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment